- Our assistance will be only in guiding you through the process. The implementation should be done by you.
- No yearly commitment.
- The help line number is active from 9 AM – 5 PM EST Monday to Friday.
Terms of Plan :
- The plan is valid for 1 month from the date of purchase.
- The balance hours (if any) cannot be carried forward.
- If the number of hours gets exhausted, additional block of hours can be purchased, but in multiples of 10 hours only.
- The plan is exclusive of any other services that are not mentioned.
- If any other service is required, then that can be availed with mutual discussion, agreement and additional cost.
- The plan does not include any third party cost.
- The plan is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Terms are subject to periodic reviews.
Services against any plan order will be available once you have made payment for services according to the requirements of the corresponding plan order. CloudThat has no obligation to render services under any service plan if the payment as required under any plan order has not been made.
Refund Under Special Circumstances:
For all plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterion is met:
- We were not able to provide the requested service.
- The requested service was out of scope.
Exclusions from “Services”:
“Services” shall not include the following:
- Any item or activity not covered by the terms of a plan.
In connection with obtaining services, you agree that you will:
- Cooperate with CloudThat experts.
- Listen carefully to the experts and follow their guidance.
- Provide suitable resources to acquire necessary information required by our experts.
Use of Communication Services:
You agree that when using the communication services, you will not:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading CloudThat.